Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cleveland Browns Ohio State Buckeyes Michigan State Spartans
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Bill Gorgonzola PSN ID: ChilllZillla
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brookster View Post
    If I may add too Chill - a bit of the ol' number 4 between 1:32 and 1:45 of the All Passes Colorado clip. Incredible
    I think he's more controlled than Favre. He's disciplined, even though he's a bit reckless. Mahomes reminded me of Favre, lacks discipline in his game like Favre always did. I think Darnold has it already.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillzilla For This Useful Post:

The Brookster (05-19-2017)

Cleveland Browns Ohio State Buckeyes Michigan State Spartans
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Bill Gorgonzola PSN ID: ChilllZillla
    ESPN's Matt Bowen believes USC redshirt sophomore QB Sam Darnold is "surgical in the short-to-intermediate" area but must "take more calculated risks and show better ball placement on deep throws."
    "Even with a long release that could be tweaked by pro coaches, Darnold gets the ball out with speed and he's accurate in the USC system," Bowen wrote. The analyst complimented Darnold's arm strength and quick feet in the scouting report, and dispelled concerns that USC's system has affected the prospect's field vision. "You'll see plenty of spread concepts in USC's system, but Darnold also goes through full-field reads in this offense," Bowen wrote. Darnold is the Heisman favorite and the consensus No. 1 NFL prospect heading into the new season, but keep in mind that he's only started 10 games.
    Source: ESPN May 23 - 2:35 PM

24/7 HS FB Commissioner The Brookster's Avatar
    Cleveland Browns Cleveland Indians Ohio State Buckeyes
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sam Darnold let the clock run out before half? He&#39;s a Brown.</p>&mdash; Dawgs By Nature (@DawgsByNature) <a href="https://twitter.com/DawgsByNature/status/932077781059596289?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 19, 2017</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

A NEW DAY IS DAWNING!
    Sashi 2017: "We laid the foundation - let the rebuild commence!"